Best-Beteck Furniture Sdn.Bhd. Incorporated in Malaysia on June 2010 under the Companies Act 1965 as a private company. Previously, carried on by the private company since 1993. The company spearheaded from a small sub contracting company since its commencement in 1993 to the current establish upholstered furniture manufacturer. Raw material imported are mainly fabric and leather from China, Taiwan and Thailand.
Best-Beteck manufactures and exports a variety of high quality upholstered furniture such as bedding, dining sets and sofa sets which mainly used for household purposes. The major export regions include UK, Europe, Australia, South Africa and USA. Production capacity of the factory is 200HQ container per month with a lead time of 60days. We have a workforce of 300 employees to support the operation of the company.
Best-Beteck showcase in several exhibitions such as Furniture China at Shanghai and MIFF at Kuala Lumpur. We also undertake few business survey trips, marketing mission or buyer visit to Europe, UK & USA to explore new opportunity and penetrate new market, It is our devotion to offer the best designs, services, qualities and satisfaction to every customers. We will continue to seek improvement and progression from our valuable customer feedback.
Best-Beteck is fully committed to maintain a high standard of product quality in order to meet the stringent quality requirements from our international customers. This is reflected by our low rejection & defection rate. The company incorporated strict quality specifications for the products to meet global expectation by setting up a comprehensive R&D department to shore up production efficiency.
"TO BE A WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURER OF UPHOLSTERY FURNITURE. WE ARE COMMITED TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY, BEST DESIGN AND COMPETITIVELY PRICED PRODUCTS TO COMPLETELY FULFILL OUR CUSTOMER'S QUALITY AND DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS."
To be recognized in competitive industry in certainly no easy task. Have few important factors for a company to enjoy market recognition.
1. Branding: Branding allows a company to adopt an identity which will prove valuable in the long run.
2. Quality: Quality assurance is an important factor in building a good reputation.
3. Timely Delivery: Customers should be able to received their goods on time.
4. Design: Furniture business is similar to fashion.Buyers are constantly looking for new designs. We believe that product with good design add values to the business. Great design leave a positive impression on customer.
5. Viva Voice: Word-of-mouth is one of the most powerful tools in gaining market recognition. Positive comment by existing customers will influence first-time buyers who are interested to purchase products from a manufacturer.